Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 245- Make your iPhone look fabulous

I saw this pin and my jaw dropped.  The screenshot of the iPhone homescreen looks so amazing.  I knew that I had to do that to my phone.

You use the app Cocoppa.  It's a Japanese app and I found the English translation to be lacking at times, but with a little trial and error, I managed to use it with little issues.

This blog has a great tutorial about how to use the app.   Seriously.  This tutorial helped me so much.  I don't think I could have figured it out without it.

It is important to remember to not delete your old apps.  You can stuck them all in a folder to hide the ugly, old ones.  What you are basically doing is making a shortcut that will lead you to the app.  If you delete the original app, then your new, decorated one will not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment