Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 131- Countdown to Christmas

I love Christmas.  I get excited for it in October.  I start by making my shopping list before Halloween.  I can't help it.  I love that holiday.  I love the smells, the food, and the presents.

When I was a kid, my favorite part was counting down to Christmas.  We had one of those cardboard things where you opened the little door each day until it was Christmas Eve. 

I saw this pin and it reminded me of my childhood.

It's made with cardstock and scrapbook paper. She used the cardstock as the back and the scrapbook paper for the front of the pockets.  Then, she sewed them together using her sewing machine!

You can sew paper together on a sewing machine!  I love it!  I'm going to make one of these when I move out and have somewhere to hang it! 

  Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment