Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 123- IPhone Speakers

Pinned Image

I don't own a pair of IPhone speakers.  They always seem like a waste of money.  I am a big advocate of using a bowl to increase the volume.  All you have to do is put the IPhone in a bowl and press play.  Simple as that.

I saw this pin about making a quick and easy speaker and I had to try it. 

I took a toilet paper roll and cut a slit in it big enough for my IPhone.  My roll is kind of flimsy.  I guess that is what I get for buying cheap toilet paper.  I had to tape the opening so the cardboard didn't unroll.

Then, I took two push pins that put them into the roll like they were legs.

I put my IPhone in the holder and pushed play.

I was surprised at how good the sound was.  Yes, it takes more work than using a bowl, but it still makes a good speaker.

1 comment: