Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 154- Thicker Eyelashes

This pin gives a tip about how to make your eyelashes look thicker and longer.  It sounded good, so I wanted to give it a try.  I have long lashes, but they are thin and point straight out.  The fact that my eyelashes don't curl well make them look shorter than they really are. 
 
You apply one coat of mascara.  Then, you dip a q-tip in a little baby powder and run across lashes, focusing on the tips. Apply a second coat of mascara.
 
The second coat will attach to the powder for a longer, fuller look.
 
I tried this and ended up with a mess.  My q-tip took more mascara off my lashes than put powder on them.  My mascara brush has baby powder on it. 
 
The end result didn't look bad.  It just looked like I had clumpy mascara.  I won't do it again.  It certainly didn't look like false eyelashes like the pin claimed.
 
It's not worth it.  It doesn't work as well as I would have hoped it to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment