Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 177- Advil Pimple Cure

I wanted this to work so bad.  For weeks, I have been seeing a pin about using Advil gelcaps to get rid of pimples. 

You cut open a gelcap and apply the gel to your pimples.  The swelling and redness is supposed to go away within an hour. 

I tried it on a few pimples yesterday.  The gel was sticky and makes your face sticky.  Just an FYI.  You need to make sure your hair is tied back; otherwise, it will get sticky and stick to your face.  I learned that from experience. 

I waited for an hour and looked in the mirror.  My face looked the same except it was sticky.  My pimples were still red and still puffy. 

The only thing that did happen was that my painful pimple by my nose did stop hurting.  That was probably because I applied a pain reliever to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment