Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 169- Get Longer Eyelashes

I saw this pin and was very skeptical.  It says that you can get longer eyelashes by putting coconut oil on them.

I always want longer eyelashes, so i decided try it out.

I got a disposable mascara wand.  Every night before bed, I would dip the wand in coconut oil (a little goes a long way) and applied it to my eyelashes.  If I put too much on, the oil would get into my eyes and sting a little. 

I have been doing this for two weeks and have seen amazing results.  I can see how much longer and and thicker my eyelashes are.  Just after two weeks! 

They are also so much softer.  My mascara lasts so much longer.  It never flakes off anymore like it used to.

This is one of the best pins I've done in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment