Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 64- Coconut oil as an antibiotic substitute


I have been fighting a nasty skin infection for months now.  Gross, but true.  I have been on several different kinds of antibiotics, but none of them have helped.  Apparently, I’m allergic to the best antibiotic for skin infections, so I am SOL. 

I saw a pin that talked about the benefits of coconut oil.  I love coconut oil, so I was excited to read that coconut oil can be good for antibiotic-resistant germs. 

So, I decided to put it on my skin infection.  I have been doing it for a week and my skin looks so much better. 

I can’t believe it.  It doesn’t hurt anymore.  The redness has lessened.  My sores are going away. 

One week of using coconut oil has done more than seven rounds of antibiotics have done.  I’m so impressed.  In a week or two, my skin infection should be almost completely cleared up. 

Seriously, coconut oil works.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment