Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 71- cooking spray and nail polish


So a couple of weeks ago, I tried to dry my nail polish quickly by putting my hand in ice water.  Needless to say that didn’t work very well.  I saw a pin about using cooking spray to protect wet nails and make them smudge-proof.  I found my can of Pam and got to work. 

First, I painted my nails.  Then, I sprayed them with Pam.

Here’s what I discovered:

Spray the cooking spray over the sink. It makes a mess.

The nails are still wet under the layer of cooking spray.  Don’t try to test their smudge-proof-ness too much.  They are just protected from being smudged if that makes sense. 

Your hand is covered in cooking oil.  Even though your nails are smudge-proof, you still can’t touch anything because your hand is covered in oil.  If you wipe the oil off, you removed the oil and most of your nail polish.  Try me.

No comments:

Post a Comment