Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 70- Drinking more Water

Pinned Image
My new exercise program recommends drinking a gallon of water a day.  I know that there is no way I could do that even though I should.  My job does not allow me to go to the bathroom whenever I want.  It’s just one of the benefits of being a substitute teacher.  I know that drinking a gallon of water is going to make me pee a lot.

So, I was looking around for a different system to motivate me to drink water- a lot less water than a gallon, but more than I do now.  I saw a pin on Pinterest about marking bottles of water with a time that you have to drink it by.  I like this idea.  It keeps me drinking water throughout the day.

I did change the times a little bit.  It fits into my schedule better.  I like that this I easy to modify to fit into anyone’s schedule.

I’m going to be so well hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment