Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 85- dry shampoo

Today, I was at work when I saw my hair.  It looked oily even though I had just washed it a few hours earlier.  I think it was the humidity.  My face felt oily all day, too.

 There was nothing I could do, so I hopped on Pinterest and found a pin about using dry shampoo for oily hair.  It worked like a charm.
Ingredients:
1 tablespoon of cornstarch
4 tablespoons of water
1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol

 Mix together, pour into a spray bottle and give it a shake!
 Now, spray anywhere on your head or hair that needs to be degreased.

I was lucky enough to have cornstarch (thank goodness I use it as loose powder makeup) and rubbing alcohol on hand.  It’s weird that I did, but true.
I mixed it up and rubbed some into my roots.  As soon as the water dried, the oil was gone.  My hair looked normal again.  This works!  I’m so glad I didn’t have to walk around all day with oily looking hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment