Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 91- get rid of blackheads

I have been noticing a lot of blackheads on my nose all of the sudden. It’s probably because I am sick and have been wiping my nose a lot.  My nose is also very red right now. 

Anyways, I hate blackheads.  I absolutely hate them.  My fair skin draws attention to how dark the blackheads are. 
I saw a pin that suggestions a way to get rid of them.

Take gel facial wash and mix with a tbsp of baking soda and a tbsp of salt. Apply to damp skin with cotton pad; leave for 5 mins.
I did just that.  It helped.  Are they completely gone?  No, but some are.

 I have this bad one right at the point of my nose that seemed to get angry from this treatment.  It’s not going anywhere.  I am have to get a pore strip to get that sucker out of my pore.

No comments:

Post a Comment