Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 86- Garlic and Sinus Infection

I have a terrible sinus infection.  I can't breathe.  I can't sleep.  All I do is drink water and hope for the best.  I hate being sick.  It's the worst.

I try so hard to fight the sinus infection myself without the help of antibiotics.  Sometimes, I have to break down and go to the doctor, but not until I try everything I can.

I found this pin about garlic helping clear up sinus infections.  It says to eat garlic or take a supplement.

I broke out the garlic and started putting it on everything I ate.  It's only been a couple of hours, but I do feel slightly better. The only downside is that I smell like garlic.  I hate that, but if garlic really gets rid of sinus infections, I can deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment