Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 108- Manual Binder


I can never find user manuals when I need them. They are all shoved in different drawers.  I can never find the one that I need. 

The other day, my TV started acting funny.  The picture was dark on one half of the screen.  It took me a half hour to find the manual, but I immediately found the manual for my CD player that broke when I was in high school. 

Anyways, I saw this pin today and I felt like I needed this.  Whoever thought of this should come over and organized my life.  Seriously.  It's a great idea.

Take a three-ring binder and put the manual and receipt in a page protector, so you will always know where they are.  You can keep warranties in there.  I love this idea.  I am always losing these important papers. 

 I divided mine up by product type.  I have TVs, computer accessories, cell phone info, etc.  It looks so organized. 

I want something to break when I have friends over so they can see how organized I am or how organized I pretend to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment