Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 111- wrapping presents


Christmas is coming.  That means it’s time to wrap and then unwrap presents.  This year I have decided to do something to make my presents stand out from the pile under the tree. 

I have been going around Pinterest and have seen some awesome suggestions for wrapping presents.  One trend that I love is wrapping presents in simple brown paper.  It looks so nice and classic.  That is how I will be wrapping all my presents. 

Of course, Pinterest is Pinterest and people are so creative that they have found ways to make plain brown paper look amazing. 

Here are some of my favorites.
Pinned Image
http://pinterest.com/pin/66709638201148158/

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment