Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 97- Workout While Watching TV


I was on Pinterest and saw a pin about a 30 minute workout that you are supposed to do while watching TV.  I had a lot of energy today, so I decided to do this in addition to my normal workout.


You need 5 to 8 pound dumbbells, a pillow, and a TV. 

While watching a 30-minute TV show, complete 10 to 15 slow and controlled reps of each of the exercises- weighted lunge, victory press, torso twist, one-arm row, incline push-ups, abdominal curl, and one-legged squats.  You should be able to finish all seven exercises before the commercials start.

During commercial breaks, do cardio such as run in place or fake jump rope.

Repeat the circuit until the end of the show (about three times).

Do this workout three times a week on nonconsecutive days.

I did this today and it went well.  I finished my exercises before the commercial breaks.  I liked it because I could watch TV without feeling lazy.  Try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment