Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 33-Running Shoe Lacing Techniques

I saw this pin and it changed my life.  No joke.  Whenever I run, my feet tend to fall asleep or my arch hurts.  After a run, my shoes leave lace prints on the top of my foot where my arch is.  It never occurred to me that I should lace my shoes differently.  I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner.

Anyways, I have a high instep which was great for my years of ballet, but bad for finding running shoes.  This is how you are supposed to lace a running shoe if you have a high instep.  I never knew that before this.

 
I tried this lacing technique out and it really made a difference.  My feet usually ache from a run, but this time they feel so much better.  I can't believe that it made such a difference. 


No comments:

Post a Comment