Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 44- How to fold a fitted sheet


We’ve all been there-having to fold a fitted sheet.  It can be a hassle.  I used to just ball them up and stuff them in my drawer.  I finally learned in college when I realized that adults have to fold sheets.

Now, I’m pretty good at folding fitted sheets.  But this pinner is amazing at folding them.  I don’t know how she folded that sheet so flat.  Maybe she ironed it to get it flatter.  I don’t know, but I tried the same technique she used. 

My sheet was flatter than usual but it still wasn’t that flat.  I can’t believe those pictures.  It’s too good to be true.  I don’t see how it can be that flat without pressing it.  I think this pin is a lie.  I want to see it done in person. 
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment