Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 38- Glass Top Cleaner

The only problem with glass top stove is the fact that they are so hard to clean.  Any liquid that gets splattered on it turns into burned gunk.  It sticks to the top of the stove and it seems impossible to clean.  I have a cleaner that is specifically made for glass top stoves.  It gets it clean, but the brown circles around the burners are still there. 
I found a pin that says to use a tsp. of baking soda and a tsp. of dish soap and mix them into a paste.  Using a sponge, I worked the mixture in small circles focusing on the areas with stuck on stuff.  I cleaned it up with a cloth. 
I don’t think that I have ever seen the glass top look so bright and shiny.  Yes, there are a couple of brown spots along the burners, but they are a lot better.  I’m sure that they will be gone after I clean it a couple more times.  The best part is that baking soda and dish soap cleans better and it a lot cheaper than store bought cleaner.
before
after

No comments:

Post a Comment