Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 61- Makeup Brush Cleaner


Oh My Goodness!  I had no idea that my makeup brushes were so gross.  I clean them every once in a while, but obviously not enough.  After reading this pin, I decided to test out the recipe for makeup brush cleaner.

I mixed one cup of warm water, a tablespoon of dish soap, and a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass.  As soon as I dunked my first brush in the water, it turned cloudy.  I swirled it around and the water became tan.  It was so gross.  I put that on my face every day.

I had to dump out the mixture and remake it, so I could wash my other two brushes.  Then, I rinsed them in warm water, reshaped them, and laid them out to dry.

I can’t stress how gross this was.  I still can’t believe the color of the water.  I did learn that one of my makeup brushes is red.  I thought it was brown because that’s how it looked.  Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment