Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 53- Skin tag removal


I get skin tags all the time.  It’s due to a medical condition I have.  I can’t help it.  They hurt when they get stuck.  I have had them rip off.  Sometimes, I can’t wear a purse on my shoulder because it rubs a skin tag.  I hate them. 
I’m too chicken to cut them off.  It just seems wrong to me.  I’m a wimp, I know.  This pin lists several ways to get rid of them.  One way is to cut them off.  Well, I decided to try two kinds of remedies- one for each skin tag I currently have. I went with the garlic one and the baking soda one.
Garlic-

Place a thin slice of garlic on the skin tag and put duct tape over it.  Change the garlic every once in a while.  I didn’t use duct tape.  I can’t go to work with duct tape on my neck.  I used a Band-Aid like a normal person.
It didn’t work.  I gave it three days and nothing happened, but I covered my neck with vampire repellent.  The only thing this is good for was keeping my neck save from bloodsuckers.

Baking soda-
I mixed a little bit of baking soda with warm water to make a paste.  I put it on my skin tag.  I reapplied it every so often for three days. 

On the third day, my skin tag fell off!  I recommend this one.  It actually works and I don’t have to cut my skin tag off!

No comments:

Post a Comment