Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 58-Teeth Whitening


I hate my dead tooth.  It’s right in the front.  I broke it when I was little and it needs to be redone again, but the cost is more than I can afford right now.  I don’t like to whiten the rest of my teeth because it seems to make my dead tooth more noticeable. 

However, I decided to do this pin for the fun of it.  I used a little bit of hydrogen peroxide as mouthwash twice a day before I brushed my teeth.  I swished it in my mouth for about 30 seconds before spitting it out.

I was surprised that my teeth were so much whiter after a week.  I was astonished that my dead tooth looked whiter as well.  Commercial whiteners never work on it before.  I can’t believe that the hydrogen peroxide made such a big change.  My dead tooth is still a little darker than the others, but it is obviously whiter.  It makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment