Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 56- Go to a tea party


Over the weekend, I was fortunate enough to have afternoon tea at the Grand Hotel at Mackinac Island.  This pin is about crossing going to a tea party off your bucket list.  I can do that now. 

Let me tell you that it was better and more fun than I could have ever hoped it to be.  I definitely recommend that everyone put tea party on their bucket list.  It was a great memory for my mom, sisters and I to have. 

I have never had such a fancy cup of tea.  Oh, did I mention that tea came with champagne?  It did.  No wonder British people like afternoon tea so much.  I would, too, if I got to drink champagne every afternoon.  It also came with little finger sandwiches and a plate full of sweets.  Oh, it was so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment