Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 51-Packing Lightly


I went out of town for four days.  I saw this pin about how to pack light.  My suitcase was a little bit larger than the one in the pin, so I thought I would have no problem doing this.  This isn’t all that different from how I normally pack.  My mom makes so much fun of me for packing this way. 

The pin lists a long list of things that she packed.  Here’s what I packed (It’s not as long):
Two pairs of shorts
One pair of jeans
One pair of sweatpants
4 tank tops
Three shirts
Two dresses
Two sweaters
Four pairs of socks
Four pairs of underwear
Four bras
Flip flops
Toiletries

Tips from the pin:
Roll up all clothing tightly
Shoes should be packed around the side
Softer clothing goes on top
Hard clothing on the bottom
Toiletries on top
Wrinkle-resistant clothes can go around the edges

After packing according to the pin, I got most of my clothes inside my suitcase.  I had planned on packing my sweatshirt, but ended up wearing it since I didn’t have any more room.  There would be no way I could pack all the clothes listed in the pin and my suitcase was larger.  I definitely call bs on this.  It’s impossible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment