Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 50- Crackle nail polish

Pinned Image
Not my fingernails, but it looks just like my toes do.

Over the weekend, my friend convinced me that I needed to paint my toenails with crackle nail polish.  I’m not a fancy nail polish type of person.  I like my basic red toes and nothing on my fingernails.  I have no use for pins like this one.

I just don’t like painting designs on my nails.  Nail polish is expensive and seems frivolous to me.  I’m too cheap to spend money on those things. 

Anyways, my friend painted my toenails purple.  After they were dry, she put a layer of black crackle over the top.  As the black dried, it started to crackle just like it was supposed to.  It looks just like in the pin.

Every time I look at my toes, I freak out for a second.  Honestly, I miss my red toenails.  They say, however, that variety is the spice of life.  I wish I had nail polish remover though.  My life has enough spice.  I want my red toenails back.

No comments:

Post a Comment