Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 36- Use a Razor to Remove Sweater Pills




I wore a sweater today.  Don’t ask me why.  It was 91 degrees outside.  In my defense, it was raining and I didn’t want to wear a sweatshirt.  Maybe there is a pin that tells me how to make a raincoat, but I haven’t found it yet.

My sweater has little pills on it and I remembered seeing atip on Pinterest to use a razor to get rid of pills.  My mom is always yelling at me for picking them off my sweaters because apparently that causes holes in the fabric or something.  I don’t really listen to her sometimes.  Ok, most of the time.

So I took a new disposable razor and started to shave my sweater carefully.  It got some of the pills off, but not very many.  I think it made my sweater angry.  After 15 minutes, I gave up trying to shave my sweater. I had places to be that could not wait for my sweater to be pill-free.  This does not work.  At least it did not work for me.  I’m so disappointed because I own a lot of sweaters. What a shame!
P.S. I swear that those pictures are of the same sweater.  they are taken only 15 minutes apart. I don't know why my camera made my black sweater look gray in the second picture.  My IPhone camera has a mind of its own, I swear.


Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment