Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 32- Lose a size in 14 days


Pinned Image
I started doing this pin two days ago.  It says it will make you lose a size in 14days and about 6 pounds.  I was going to wait until I finished the 14 days to write about it, but I couldn’t wait any longer. 

In my two days, I did workout A the first day and workout B the second. Let me tell you, I am so sore.  And I have lose 2 ½ pounds in two days.  That is amazing.  It isn’t very difficult, but you definitely feel it later. 

The only thing is that I find the directions a little confusing.  I have no idea if I am actually doing the exercises correctly.  I wish there would have been a video or more pictures to show the movements.  Some of these exercises I have never heard of being done, so I think that would help.  I’m about 95% sure I am doing the beach ball hug wrong, but I have no idea how to do it correctly. 

Anyways, I am very excited about this pin and will update this blog when I have finished my 14 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment