Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 37- Save your cord


Save your cable
I can’t believe that I never thought of this.  My cords and headphones are constantly ruined because I’m bad at keeping my cords safe.  They get bent, they get stretched, and they get twisted.  Since I just throw my headphones and cords on the floor when I am finished with them, my cords and headphones break easily.  I hate when my headphones break and I have to move it around until I can heard again. Then, I move slightly and suddenly I can’t hear again.  It’s so frustrating.  Now, I can avoid it all.

I broke open a pen and pulled the spring out of it.  Then, I carefully wrapped my IPhone cord.  I repeated the process with my headphones.  It’s so simple and could have saved me a lot of money on headphones.  I wish I would have thought of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment