Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 34- Big Bang Theory Drinking Game

Pinned Image
I was scrolling through Pinterest while waiting for Big Bang Theory to come on when I spotted the Big Bang Theory Drinking Game.  It was fate.  I got out a beer.  Since I was drinking alone like a sad, alcoholic loser, I didn’t have anyone to give drinks to, so I had to give all the drinks to myself. 

My drink count:

Anytime Penny says “Sweetie”-0
Anytime Sheldon knocks on Penny’s door-0
Every time Raj whispers-0
Anytime Sheldon misinterprets sarcasm-0
The gang buys food-2
Wolowitz says a pick up line-0
“We built the pyramids”-1
Amy makes Penny uncomfortable (hits on her)-1
“Bazinga”-0
Wolowitz’s mom yells-0
Someone sings “Soft Kitty”-0
Roommate rules-2
Sheldon laughs-6
Walking up the stairs-0
Penny doesn’t get it-2
Bernadette says “Howie”-1
Leonard says “Here we go”-0

The total: 15

That was the best episode of Big Bang Theory ever!  I am going to play this game with actual people next time.  It would be fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment