Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 10-Blackhead Scrub

Bye-Bye Blackheads Scrub

I have noticed that I have gotten a lot of blackheads recently.  Since I’m too cheap to go buy those pore strips, I found a blackhead scrub on Pinterest.  The best part is that it is made from things you have at home.  I always like to use beauty products that I know are safe to eat (weird, I know, but it makes it seem better for you have smearing chemicals on your face), so I like this recipe.

1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp baking soda
2 tbsp water
Add together and mix.

Massage mixture onto wet skin.  Allow to sit for a few minutes.  Rinse with warm water, and pat face dry.
The scrub was worked good.  The recipe called for a little too much water, in my opinion.  I like my scrubs a little less soupy.  It weirdly burned for a moment when I put it on my chin.  It was probably from a pimple that had broken open. 
My skin feels tighter and smoother.  It is less red than usual.  I don’t see any blackheads on my chin; however, I don’t see much of a change on my nose or forehead.  It worked, but not better than a pore strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment