Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 26- World's Fastest Workout

Pinned Image

I have been doing this workout from a pin every once in a while.  It is a short, fast workout that gets your heart pumping.  In fact, it is called the “world’s fastest workout.”  It is definitely a good warm up. 
The workout claims that it burns as many calories as a 40-60 minute run.  I really don’t think that is true.  Maybe if you repeated the workout for 40-60 minutes, but a 4 minute workout certainly doesn’t burn that many calories.
I think that this is a nice, quick way to workout.  I do it when I’m too lazy to do a real workout or when something good is on TV.  I like to do it during the commercial breaks.  I just do it every commercial break throughout an entire hour long program.  I think that is like four or five times usually.  Then, I don’t feel so bad about missing a workout.  I usually work up a nice sweat while doing this.  I definitely recommend this, but don’t fool yourself into thinking that it burns as many calories as it says it does.  

No comments:

Post a Comment