Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 6- whiter Nails


So I have issues with my nails.  Every day, I always get dirt under my nails.  I don’t know how.  I must play in dirt in my sleep.  Anyways, I clean under my nails all the time, but that doesn’t stop the whites of my nails from looking dull and not as white as they should be.  Needless to say that I was excited when I say this pin.  http://pinterest.com/pin/77616793548437728/
Pinned Image
I soaked my nails in ½ cup warm water, 4 teaspoons of baking soda, and 2 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide for one minute.  When I soaked, I gently rubbed my nails with the baking soda.
Before:                                                                        After:


I know that you probably can't tell in the pictures, but my nails are slightly whiter and the discolored lines at the base of the white part are much less noticeable. 


I even soaked my toes in the solution.  I always hate when I take red nail polish off of my toes and my toe nails have a red tint to them.  Well, not anymore.  Now, they look nice and fresh!  Yay!  I love this pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment