Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 7- Easy French Twist


Today I had a job interview.  As I was getting ready, I noticed that I was having an awful hair day.  It was a hair emergency.  After trying my several go-to hairstyles, I gave up and began searching pinterest. Pin after pin, I found cute, yet complex hairstyles that were way above my hairstyling skills.  Then, I found this:  The easy French roll.
Pinned Image

http://pinterest.com/pin/285274957616954893/

What a lifesaver!  Not only did I solve my hair issues, but I solved it in about thirty seconds.  The best part was that the hairdo held for the hour long drive to the interview, the interview in a room without air conditioning, and the drive home.  It still looked good and that’s surprising because my hair only looks good for about a minute after I do it usually.  By the time I typically actually leave the house, my hair looks like I didn’t even brush it.  I will definitely use this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment