Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 14- The I'm Bored Jar


As a substitute teacher, I constantly have to come up with activities for students who finish work early.  Sometimes the teachers do not leave enough work to fill the entire day and I come up with activities for the entire class to do.  I like this pin.  It’s full of ideas that keep kids busy. 

Pinned Image

I had to tweak some of the ideas in the pin to make it classroom friendly, but it will be nice to tell a bored student to pick a stick and do the task on it.  It’s simple and doesn’t require a lot of explaining.  I didn't make a cute jar to hold them.  A rubber band will have to do because I can't carry a glass jar with me from place to place every day.  Oh, well. When I get my own classroom I can make a cute jar to hold them. I think I will make one for myself, so I will never be bored again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment