Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 9-French Fishtail Braid


I have blogged about my hair issues before.  I always try to do new things with my uncontrollable hair. Braids always seem to be a good, safe better with my hair.  This pin has a couple simple steps to making a cute French braid with a fishtail bun.
Pinned Image

This is how mine turned out.


It’s not quite as good as the original, but it’s do-able.  My fishtail bun looks more like a messy bun.  I think i just didn't wrap it in a bun as carefully as she did.  Plus, I'm having a really bad hair day today.
 I don’t think that my hair is as long or as thick as the woman in the original pin.  Oh, well.  It’s super quick to do, if you know how to braid.  If you don’t, it may take you a few tries to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment