Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 17- Play-dough


I have made play-dough before and, I’ll be honest, it hasn’t worked out so well.  I was told that the recipe I had used was super easy and fool-proof.  It wasn’t.  It crumbled and fell apart and left my hands and counter top green.  This pin leads to a website that claims it has the best recipe for play-dough.  So I put it to the test.
Pinned Image
This is the recipe:
1 C Flour
1 C Water
1/4 C Salt
1 TBSP Vegetable Oil
2 tsp Cream of Tarter
Food Coloring
Sparkles
Sauce Pan and Wooden Spoon

I didn’t use sparkles.  Maybe that was my problem because my play-dough was not good.  My dough was oily.  I followed the directions perfectly.  Other people on the website didn’t seem to have the same problem as I did.  Maybe it’s just me.  I am not meant to make play-dough.  I should just stick to buying it in a store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment