Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 18- Teacher Survival Kit

Pinned Image
I like this pin of a teacher survival kit.  This is a cute teacher gift which would be a great first day of school present.  They are simple, fast, and useful.  The teacher survival kit is filled with things that would be useful during the school year all in a pencil case.

Here are the contents from the pin:

Large Pencil Case (as container)
Excedrin Tension Headache
Scott Mini Lint Roller
Purell Hand Sanitizer
BreathSavers
Vitamin C Drops
Luna Lemon Zest Meal Bar
C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm
Nail File
True Blue Spa Look Ma, New Hands Lotion
Wisp Disposable Toothbrushes
Tide To Go Pen
2 Lipton Energize To Go Iced Tea Mix packets
2 Propel Cherry-Lime Vitamin Enhanced Drink Mix packets

Since I made one for myself, I added Band-Aids, nail clippers, and dental floss picks because I always use those things. I didn't includethe mix packets, but that is just my personal peference.  Any teacher would love to have a survival kit like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment